The killers of Elozino Joshualia Ogege, a 300 Level First Class student of Delta State University, have finally given graphic details of how they killed her.
While being paraded, yesterday, Onos, a security guard attached to the institution, said,
- “I was contacted by Desmond and another to provide a female student for Yahoo rituals. So when Elozino approached me that she was looking for accommodation, I saw it as a good opportunity. I contacted Desmond who told me to tell her to come back the next day.
- So the next day, they brought a Corola car; and when Elozino came, they used something on her face which made her unconscious. We took her to a bush where we first plucked out one of her eyes while she was still alive.
- She was even crying and begging us to forgive her and let her go, but we plucked the other eye, removed her breast and heart before she died”.
Implicating one Uche Nwaosisi, his supervisor, the guard revealed that he was posted to the school by Nwaosisi for the purposes of carrying out such missions when contacted.
But the supervisor with a security company attached to the University, denied knowledge of the crime. However, Desmond affirmed that the Elozino’s murder made it the 5th live he had taken for ritual purposes.
He said the first four female victims were adopted at Oghara, adding that Elozino’s murder was his first from the University community in Abraka.
According to him,
- “Each time we kill, we remove the vital organs and take to the herbalist, Robinson, who usually would ask us to come back. Robinson used to burn the heart and pound it to make powder substance out of it.
- It is the powder that he gives us, which we apply before speaking to our victims to make money from them. Any big woman we approach obliges us and provides money for us.”
The second Yahoo Plus member was alleged to have slumped and died when the police were close to catching him. The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, revealed that the police will soon arraign them in court.